If you are seeking lucrative advantages and challenges amongst the elite of frequent flyer Awards Programs, then it could start with the Singapore Airlines Suites Awards flights from the United States to Singapore. There are just two available American flight routes with this program, with seating available for only Singapore Airlines’ members. Even in this instance, availability is pressurized to meet customer demand.
It is a situation that has been established by this Singapore Airlines’ Suite product from a well-deserved reputation as one of the best luxury experiences in the sky!
First Class Luxury
This is an original luxury flying experience that has captured the admiration and appreciation of the traveling elite. It offers customers exceptional onboard service provided by flight personnel who must be seen as amongst the best in this industry.
When you book your Singapore Airlines Suite, you gain privacy in the form of:
- A cabin boasting a sliding door
- Window blinds designed to provide you with that all-important individual space
- Spaciousness that permits a standalone bed, wholly divided from your seating arrangement
Singapore Airlines Features
In addition to above mentioned comodities, Singapore Airlines has some distinctive features:
- Every cabin features a chaise lounge
- A large table which can transform your cabin space into a meeting or dining area
- Should you be traveling with a partner, then adjacent suites may be converted into a double room
- A separate bed, not one turned from your seat
- Turndown service and sleeping essentials
Looking Into the Future
Singapore Airlines is always seeking innovation for its future development and customer satisfaction. This includes a future with two-Suites Class saver awards from the USA utilizing KrisFlyer awards miles, which are easy to accumulate by transferring credit card points. You have the option of booking awards in Suites Class on the New York JFK, Frankfurt, and Singapore routes.
KrisWorld offers you in-flight entertainment with more than 1,000-options, such as:
- Television programmes
- Games and apps
They are presented on a 23-inch personal LCD including Bose noise-canceling headphones. On certain flights, you can remain in contact with family, friends and business colleagues with Internet connectivity, text and multimedia messaging.
Singapore Airlines Miles
Award seating is not made available to partner frequent flyer programs by Singapore Airlines. Their policy is to ensure improved award availability for the long haul routes and to use their KrisFlyer miles. For travelers, these miles are relatively easy to accumulate due to Singapore Airlines being a transfer partner with the primary American transferable point’s currencies.
Your award flights can quickly become available if you book Singapore using Citi/Chase/Amex/Starwood points, for example:
- Chase Ultimate, and Sapphire-Preferred Rewards cards, with the offer of 50,000 points if you spend $4000 within 3 months of opening an account
- Double points can be earned on travel and dining
Citi ThankYou Rewards
Further options include Citi ThankYou Rewards, such as:
- Citi Prestige Card offers 50,000 points signup bonus after you spend $3000 within 3 months as a signup bonus
- Triple points on hotel and onboard spending
As a Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cardholder from American Express, you have the opportunity of earning the primary most valuable points currency. When you book award flights with this program membership includes the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express.
Stopovers and Award Tickets
An added incentive to travel with Singapore Airlines is that you can book a stopover with your award tickets. There is NO COST attached for round-trip saver level awards, and additional stopovers are available at a reasonable cost. You can add a stopover online or make a booking on the phone.
It is recognized that award accommodation between the USA and Singapore are extremely difficult to obtain. It is to the extent that even though a flight may be practically empty on the departure date, First Class may not be released by Singapore Airlines but other available space may be advertised.
Some Aspects to Consider
When approaching award booking services, there are certain aspects worth considering regarding Singapore Airlines A380 Suites:
- Seating is more likely to be available when the schedule is opened, compared to several months in the future
- Singapore to the USA offers have better availability
- Better availability between Singapore and the USA than the reverse route
- The Europe-Oceania offer better availability than the USA routes
- You can waitlist awards; indeed you can waitlist as many dates as you wish
A further pointer is when conducting your search, review the various options available to you. It could result in your saving financially by calculating the best way of using miles and points with readily available award space on multiple routes.
It is the luxurious Singapore Airlines air travel option waiting to give you a flight beyond the norm of perfection!